Friday, January 6, 2017

Dali Earrings

Hello everybody! Want to present my new earrings. Hope you like them.
New mesh, 2 recolors. They work in my game. If you don’t see them, please update your game. If there is any other issue, feel free to contact me.

  •  For teens, young adults, adults (females). Disallowed for random
  •  Feminine style choice
  •  2048x4096 HQ texture (HQ settings compatible)

All lods. Very high: 1284     High: 988     Medium: 405     Low: 115

DOWNLOAD via shorte.st / DOWNLOAD (Simfileshare)
DOWNLOAD via shorte.st / DOWNLOAD (OneDrive)
TSR

Credits: to all custom content creators whose content I used for pictures and Sims 4 Studio for an amazing program, Sims 4 Studio team for always being helpful.
And special thank you to all people who help spreading a word about my content 🌺.