Friday, January 6, 2017

Geranium Earrings

I spotted these big flower-shaped stud earrings here and found them unique, fun and very girly and the size makes them perfect statement earrings. So I decided to make one for my sims. In 2016 we had two Pantone colors of the year, Sirenity and Rose Quartz so I decided to include them.



  • For teen, young adult, adult ages, feminine style choice, disallowed for random. All lods.
  • Very high: 1583 poly, High: 960. Medium: 241, Low: 105
  • 2048x4096 HQ texture


DOWNLOAD via shorte.st (Simfileshare)

DOWNLOAD w/o shorte.st (Simfileshare)

DOWNLOAD on TSR

Credit: Sims4Studio

Huge thank you to all creators whose content I use for screenshots!

Note about recoloring: Since I didn't feel like creating 30 swatches with every possible color and hue, only for this item I allow to recolor my own texture and share on your website if you want. Proper credit required. You can create your own texture, credit for the mesh is still required (refer to my TOU).