Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Les Bonbons Earrings

Shiny Les bonbons earrings in 7 colors



Matte Les bonbons earrings in 4 colors



  • New mesh
  • For Teen, Young Adult, Adult females
  • All LODs:
  • Very high 1864, High 1046, Medium 500, Low 272
  • 2048x4096 HQ texture 
DOWNLOAD metallic (simsfileshare) or DOWNLOAD via shorte.st (wait 5 seconds and click “skip it”)
DOWNLOAD matte (simsfileshare) or DOWNLOAD via shorte.st (wait 5 seconds and click “skip it”)
Both earrings as a set on TSR
Thank you to all creators whose CC I used.
Credits: Sims4Studio and team for great program helpful tutorials.
If you have any problems with my content, contact me. It works in my game (I test it in CAS and live mode for a while). If it doesn’t work in your game I would like to know. My game is fully updated.